Type of Warranty Policy
- 90-day Service Warranty. This warranty covers both parts and labor, provided the unit is diagnosed with the same defect as the previous repair. Otherwise, additional charges will be billed accordingly. (not applicable for conditional repair)
- Manufacturer’s Warranty. Customers should present the original Warranty Certificate with invoice or delivery receipt. Repair is considered out-of-warranty if customer is unable to present the original documents.
- Extended Warranty. Photocopy of original Warranty Certificate and invoice must be presented for approval of the Insurance Provider to cover repair charges beyond the normal warranty period.
- Warranty Bridge Agreement with SONY GULF (SOGUL) and Modern Electronics (MEE). Photocopies of the Warranty Certificate and Invoice must be presented.
- Tourist Limited Warranty (TLW). Photocopies of Invoice and Warranty Certificates are required to be presented. Application will depend on the scheme as written in your warranty certificate.
Please note that Sony Philippines does not currently have a warranty agreement with USA.
Furthermore, not all International Warranty automatically covers the Philippine territory.